Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Friday 23 March 2012

Evaluation - Question 6 - What have you learnt about the techonolgies from the process of constructing this product?


Prezi is a online website I've used for part of my evaluation questions. It's an easy type of powerpoint kind of application that's easy and fun to do.


I've used Photoshop for the majority of my magazine production.  All several of the pages were developed on there, and has allowed me to easily arrange different images, and create a layout that has no restrictions, using all the tools it provides.  For example, the different selection of layers on Photoshop backgrounds, has made it easier for me to overlap the models head onto the front covers title - by using tools.  I've also been able to edit photo's through this app.


http://www.gadgetheaven.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/canon-eos-350d-slr-digital-camera.jpg
The SLR camera was the main part of my whole magazine, and without it I wouldn't of been able to produce high quality photo's that were suitable and up to standard for the magazine.  I've used this for all the photos featuring on the magazine.
I've used flickr for part of my evaluation questions.  They've allowed me to upload images and show my magazine photo's to a wide audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment