Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Research and Planning - Location Images

I thought this would be a good background and location for an image. Considering most bands have a photo against it. It's plain, not busy but it gives off that attitude.  You can tell it would be suited to a rock and roll or indie band, due to the fact that if it was something else like dance/R&B it would be more suttle, and not rough.  The lighting on this would go well too, and contrast well with plain clothing that I plan to use on the models for my magazine. The genre would be percieved well through this type of background, overall.
This is also a suitable location or  background for my photos.  Considering I'm aiming for a mysterious attitude off the band, this fits in.  It's a bland background in a deserted area, yet the only problem with this is, it isn't 'rock' enough so it would have to be for a more indie band.  Also another problem would be this is a hard location to find considering the place where I live, otherwise this would definitely make a suitable location.

No comments:

Post a Comment