Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Research and Planning - Costume & Prop list

The costume and props I'm going to use will be related to the genre that I'm choosing to do my music magazine on. The fashion will be related to 'indie' which is the main clothing in main cities and in Britain.



This style will attract the target audience and appeal to the music I'm proposing.
I'll get this costume easily due to the fact that I know the model already has this type of clothing and hairstyle because he's also part of the audience I'm aiming for, which makes it easier for me to take a good photo in this 'mood'. Also, I may choose to change my style depending on whether it'll turn into a solo artist or a band image, or whether it'll be a female or male. This would most likely be my costume for the model if it was going to be a male solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment