Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Research and Planning - Places for magazine photo


I really like this idea of a scene when interviewing a band or something. The main singer could be in the chair like he/she because they're the main important person , whilst the rest of the band are caving over the chair with a serious face, only half of the face will be shown to emphasize the expression of mood. It would also suite the genre I'm targetting too aswell, mainly because R&B arists wouldn't give off this expression with the set-up.




I love this scenary, it would fit so well with a popular band. It's quite mysterious and bright, but it would match something punky or plain that's in fashion... the 'indie' style.  It would be different as well and not plain, contrasting well with the rest of the magazine - making it look quite professional. However, finding something similar to this would be quite difficult due to whereabouts I'm located.

No comments:

Post a Comment