Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Friday 25 November 2011

Research and Planning - Beginning of Music Magazine

So  today in lesson, I decided to try the title I thought would be suitable for my magazine, and I think it is. I chose to do the long T so that text on the front cover can go inside, giving it quite a different look and could attract attention.  The colours are bold but I am yet to decide whether I'll change the other letters red too, which is depending on the fact if I choose to have a black background, or a white background.  This will also depend on the main photo I decide to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment