Dear Moderator

Heya!

This is my AS Media blog which features my progression throughout the year, including:
-First college magazine
-Research and planning
-Final music magazine
-Evaluation

My evaluation starts from the 9th of March, and my research and planning from September 2011. My completed music magazine is right after this post, so feel free to scroll on.

I hope you enjoy my posts!

Many Thanks

Philippa.

Monday 23 January 2012

Research and Planning - Magazine Process

Added a lot of detail towards  the content magazine.  I've changed the model on the top right, as the image is more suited and needed that gender in my magazine .  The story still fits to both female pictures, but also added a story for the male.  Changed the contents aswell so that it's more aimed towards the Kerrang style and less indie.  Last feature added was a band index, that is featured in other common magazines, but I thought it'd be quite different to add it on here.  Takes up space and the arrow layout flows throughout the entire magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment